Monday 1 September 2003

Yay! I’m joining the

prettiness!

Yay! I'm joining the revolution and getting the prettiest thing known to man, a 15gb ipod. Basically I'm very fed up of doing lots of travelling for the SRA and having nothing to listen to do so I'm sure this will entertain me. Knowing my luck I'll lose it in about 15 minutes but I hope not. Can I insure these?

But yes I'm not posting much cos I'm generally running round doing SRA & RaW thangs. 27 days to FM ... I feel sick :'(

But anyway another wicked tune I'd recommend is Jamelia - Superstar . Nice floaty bouncy urbanish pop. It rawks.

CD:UK was cool. Went with Lynsey from LCR and her flatmate. Actually in a much smaller studio than we were imagining. We saw performances by Gareth Gates, Westlife, Rachel Stevens & Louise so was pretty cool. Not looking forward to seeing the video though of us applauding and smiling like gimps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment