Saturday 15 October 2005

Burning the candle at both ends

Currently I'm sat in a very cool place, earning quite a bit of money for not much work.  Sounds great huh?



The catch is its 817 and I've been up since 540.  The double catch is I only went to bed at 3.40.  Boo.



Last night was our first Friday at Trash Palace, which we'll be doing each week from now on.  We then went to Popstarz, and then I got 'dragged' to Ghetto for a little while.   Upon leaving there was a lucky appearance of a cab so it's not as bad as it could be.



But now half way through the show, I am flagging to the max.   



Today it will be home, sleep, if I wake up in time - a trip to Spitafields to visit our pig, then probably back to ghetto.  I'm such a glutton for punishment!  Boooo.

2 comments:

  1. Off-topic, but I've been meaning to thank you for your email. (My replies keep bouncing.) Have been enjoying the mp3 as well -- gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no at bouncing. I think our email server went off line!

    Rubbish! :D

    ReplyDelete