Saturday 7 January 2006

Popstarz Playlist 7 January

Popstarz Set
Yo.

As we're doing only the first hour at Popstarz at the moment we can pretty much play an ecletic selection of stuff... I *heart* mp3 blogs as I'm getting some really great music from then which I can then share with other people. Hooray.. Now if only people would arrive earlier then I could corrupt them with all types of random nonsense.,

Anyway last night

Sarah Nixey - The Collector
Gossip - Listen Up
Shrag - Pregnancy Scene
The Kills - Love is a Deserter
The Weird Sisters - This is The Night
Farrah - Tongue Tied
Love Ninjas - Keep Your Love
The Veronicas - 4eva
Graham Coxon - Standing on My Own
Arctic Monkeys - Fake Tales of San Franscisco
Charlotte Hatherley - Kim Wilde
Be Your Own Pet - Adventure (!!! THIS SONG IS AWESOME)
Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta
Love Spit Love - How Soon is Now
Fall Out Boy - Sugar, I'm Going Down
Futureheads - Hounds of Love
Supergrass - Pumping on Your Stereo
Editors - Bullets

Come 11.10 and we had buggered off to Stay Beautiful where we met Duncan & Sam and generally had an awesome awesome night! James nearly cried with joy when Mansun - Being A Girl was played.

2 comments:

  1. Harvey Danger? Tuuune! Like the look of some of the other tracks there, too. I will investigate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As in the Sam and Duncan I know?? Small world...well, not small

    ReplyDelete