Tuesday 21 February 2006

Online

Golly gosh, my very favourite GCap DJ tagged me a week or so ago with a meme and of course being in the throws of moving house, I've had no internet and neglected to read his blog.

OscarNow Be have made me happy and all is right in the world as once again I can waste my life on the internet. If you are thinking of changing your ISP or getting the super high speeds Be can give you then please shout at me for an invite as it will get us both a free month. Hooray.

But now to the meme. Everyone's done this one but me so far...

It's that one about 4. See you after the jump if you want to read it...



4 Jobs I've had...

1. Customer Service laydee at Index while at school.
2. DJ at various
3. Bar wench at Arriba
4. Shiny radio person at the bbc.

4 movies I can watch over and over again...
This is hard. I'm not a big movie girl.

1. Evita
2. Shaun of the Dead
3. Galaxy Quest
4. Cruel Intentions

4 places I have lived...

1. Blackpool
2. Coventry
3. Leamington Spa
4. London

4 TV shows I like To Watch...

1. Veronica Mars
2. The Apprentice
3. Spaced
4. Peep Show

4 foods that I like...

1. Chinese starters like seaweed and crispy wontons
2. Cheese, lots of cheese
3. Eggs Florentine
4. Frosties

4 websites I visit daily...

1. www.myspace.com (tragic i know)
2. www.popjustice.com
3. www.gmail.com
4. www.seldo.com/afterlife

4 things I want to do before I die

before I die? Gosh, how probably long away.

1. Go to Argentina
2. Live in America for a while
3. Dye my hair a completely different colour.
4. DJ wig out!

4 places I would rather be right now

Well I'm rather comfy as I am actually but lets say

1. Doing the same in a flat in NYC.
2. Eating a yummy breakfast.
3. on Top of the Pops
4. somewhere warmer than my room

4 people I'm tagging to do this

Is there anyone likely left? I guess...

1. Pauly
2. Relly
3. Matt
4. Milly

No comments:

Post a Comment