Monday 25 February 2008

Sara Bareilles - Love Song

Sara Bareilles is a new American singer-songwriter who had a massive hit in her homeland with Love Song. It's not jaw-droppingly amazing but it's really cute and has a sweet video. I think it's getting a UK release sometime soon and I'm sure if it does it will be filling radio playlists up and down the country.



I love girls with pianos at the moment. I don't think I ever used to, maybe I listened to a couple of Fiona Apple albums, but last year I saw Regina Spektor play a really private gig at West London Synagogue which was just unbelievable. Then Kate Nash came along and although I know she's a very marmity character, I just love her music. Her storytelling can run from true to heart to otherworldly within seconds and I love how natural she is. I'm so pleased she won Best Female at The BRITs last week.

1 comment: