Sunday 26 April 2009

Little Boots 1st Video

Here's the just released video for 'New In Town'.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XaDSbGLXRE[/youtube]

It's not really what I was expecting and I'm not sure it really works. Why are there homeless people dancing? Why's she not in a lot of the shots etc? I did see her at the Camden Crawl yesterday though and it made me think she is ace again. It's easy, because of the world in which 'we' live, to suddenly turn on her, but to most people she's a brand new proposition and that needs to be remembered by a lot of media people banging on about her (myself included).

I do however how no explanation for why this is the 1st single, no matter how much it's grown on me, and not the much more awesome 'Mathematics'.

No comments:

Post a Comment