Monday 5 July 2010

In The Evening

Horse Meat Disco
The new Horse Meat Disco album is out, but I'm still massively enjoying edition 1. The ultimate disco floor-filler moment on it comes from Sheryl Lee Ralph with 'In The Evening'.

The lyrics are brilliant and make me do all kinds of inside my hair music video construction. Who cannot relate to, "In the evening, the real me comes alive." Maybe my current weary nature can't, but me at 19 definitely can.

Best of all though is the music video. It's full of totally mental face pulling. I could watch it again and again open-mouthed at the mass insanity of it.

Warning : serious amounts of 'acting' follow.



[For non London people - Horse Meat Disco is a gay club night in Vauxhall where men, primarily ranging from the slightly hairy to very hairy style, dance about to disco music in a dark room. It is amazing.]

No comments:

Post a Comment