Wednesday 1 October 2003

…. And the Cooler Diner

....

And the Cooler Diner has finally been done over and turned into a very funky & surprisingly good fish and chip stylee take away called .. wait for it Battered!


Workwise I'm the only cheesy DJ left which is prooving a bit of a stress as I'm doing every single shift with people who have never DJed before. Fortunatly I've managed to get Ed from TSG onto the Ents rota now to do all the big shifts with me... School Daze, Top B etc, so that should improve things a bit.

Sunday Welcome & First Top B went down a treat. This years newbies seem very much into their rock/indie, so Crash on Friday should be very well attended. Bit annoyed I'm doing Score tonight as all my flat is going to Ikon :'( Cat's back for the freshers ball 2moro though (bootleg beatles yay!) so that should be a laugh.

Sports Fed was yesterday, and because when I started at Uni I only thought I'd be here for 3 years, I had to buy an extra years Sports Fed membership for £15. Grrh. And I never used it in the last 3 years. However this year I have joined Squash (I always wanted to learn), Ladies Cricket (recommended by cat), Mixed Hockey & Mixed Netball. I think the last 2 are mainly going to be for a laugh and a drinking circle really. Its really weird being in 4th year as most people you know have left, so trying to make new mates!!

And finally lecture wise - yes those other things you have to do at uni! My timetable is ridiculous - 12 hours in term 1, fine, ZERO in term 2 & 3. Oh well at least I'll do fab on my project hopefully!

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment