Tuesday 14 October 2003

Wow I’m being ridiculous rubbish

Wow I'm being ridiculous rubbish at updating this blog but I'm just SO SO busy. Yeah boring excuse I hear you cry, but really!!

Here's whats being going on:

1) Student Radio Association stuff!

Heidi & myself have been working every single minute of the day to try and make the student radio awards go to plan. Nomination parties take place this Saturday. I'm off to the one in Loughborough with RaW, and shall be joined their by demon, urn, lcr, lush & fly hopefully! Should be good and I'm meeting Uzma on Sunday for lunch so yay!

The awards themselves take place in November but nominations are the first big thing and there will no doubt be tears & smiles on Saturday night!

2) RaaaaaW

My 'beloved' radio station has been having its usual influx of new members. We were also on FM for 2 weeks which is very exciting but also very expensive! Grrh. We had our welcome meeting tonight and had some really good people sign up for things which is *ace*.

3) DJing ... (like a bitch)

UWSU have kindly got no other ents DJs this year except for yours truely. Thus I have been rotared with people of varying ability over the past coupla weeks, including Ed, Rik and Robbie G. And when I say rotared I mean every single event going. Since the start of term I've done :- 3 x Top B, 2 x Score, 2 x Welcome Party, 1 x Baby B, 1 x Freshers Ball, 1 x School Days . I think thats it! But its a hell of a lot :( New DJs should be appearing soon though so should be sorted!

4) That thing called a degree!

My courses all seem good just need to spend a bit more time on them. I particularly need to do my project specification which is in this Friday! Aaaargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment