Thursday 25 December 2003

The show was fantastic and

The show was fantastic and went down really well with everyone who has heard it and hopefully with Radio 1! :D

I'll blog in depth about it when I can manage to :-) but at the moment I'm listening obsessively to Radio 1. Wes was really good doing Christmas Lunch earlier. I think it was his first non chart main show (exc. early breakfast) and he was actually much cooler and wittier than I imagined him to be...Potentially Coxy's pregnancy leave replacement, or is that certain to be Scott Mills?

And then it was Moyles Christmas Show which was pretty much a bog standard fab Moyles show. I really don't relish the thought of having to wake up for 7am to listen to my fav dj from January though...


Blah blah blah i'll try and write something sensible later.

Hope you've had a Proper Chrimbo... Selecta

No comments:

Post a Comment