Thursday 4 December 2003

So yes after the epic

So yes after the epic post yesterday I don't really have the time to write a big radio 1 thing mainly because I have work due in tomorrow.

So to tie you over, and yes you're that desparate for my babblings I'm sure, here is some of our suggested playlist (in no particular order for the radio 1 show...

My picks

I monster - Daydream in Blue
Limp Bizket - In the end
DK & Epsilon - Barcelona
Counting Crows - Colourblind
Kosheen - Hungry
Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard

Chris' picks

Billy Talent - Try honesty
Fountains of Wayne - I want an alien for Xmas
Razorlight - Rip it up
Biffy Clyro - Questions and answers
The Caesars - Cracking up
Me first & the gimme gimmes - I believe i can fly
Elliot Smith - Division Day
Soul Coughing - Rollin

Dom's picks

Darkness . Christmas Time (don.t let the bells end)
Jay-z and pharell williams - frontin
N.E.R.D - lapdance
Busta rhymes and Mariah Carey - baby if you give it to me
Warren G - Regulate
Oasis


Our general picks incorporating our big RaW tunes over the last 4 years

Wu Tang Clan - Gravel Pit
Dido - Here with me
Bloodhound Gang -Bad Touch
Outkast - Hey ya
Fallacy & Fusion - Groundbreaker
Gomez - Shot Shot
Strokes - 1251
Electric 6 - Gaybar
MOP - Cold as ice
DMX - X gonna give it to ya
Ok Go - Get over it
Hives - Main Offender
Rachel Stevens - LA Ex
Sugababes - Stronger
Supersister - Coffee....... it would be so funny :-) but r1 will so veto!
Feeder
Mark B & Blade - You don't see the signs
Dumdums - Can't get you out of my thoughts...
Gary Jules . Mad world
Yeah Yeah yeahs . Maps
50 Cent . P.I.M.P
Beyonce . crazy in love
Busted . You said no
Justin timberlake - Like I love you
Dizzy Rascal . fix up look sharp
Kylie . Slow
Libertines . Don.t look back into the sun
Muse . Time is running out
System of a down . Chop Suey
Badly Drawn Boy . Once around the block
Aqualung . Brighter than sunshine



So any others you can think of that would rock let me know! And if we've missed out any 00 -04 RaW chooooons then tell me as we can't remember everything! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment