Sunday 11 March 2007

A Treat

fox jp 2


So y'know how I love Billie and all... well on Friday I went to the 2nd press night of "Treats" - her West End stage debut. The play is a short three-hander on one set that centres around Ann and her boyfriend dilemmas. Does she choose the dull but nice one or the mean, bad one? It was quite short, a little funny and pretty good. The lady herself looked far too thin, and BT man looked hot (I seem to have developed a thing for ginger men in the last 2 months), but apart from the man in front of me with too big a head, I mainly couldn't concentrate because of the really disturbing likenesses Laurence Fox shared with James Sutton (John Paul in Hollyoaks). It was really, really intense - everything from the way he looked to the exact way he let his mouth hang open was exactly the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment