Wednesday 19 December 2007

Ashlee + Timbo = Kkkrazzy

Every so often a popstar who you don't really care about does something that really doesn't fit the opinion you hold of them. Holly Valance did this on the amazing 'State of Mind' and now, well now it's Ashlee Simpson's turn.

I interviewed Ashlee a few years ago at TOTP and it was horrible. I was probably rubbish because it was my first popstar interview, and she was rubbish because she really didn't want to be there. The rather ace 'Boyfriend' and the catchy 'L.O.V.E' from her last album did show that Ashlee could perhaps be a really cool popstar, and now she's got jiggy with Timberland no less to make the delirious 'Outta My Head'. I can't decide if it's just weird or totally amazing, but I reckon this is the song Timba had lined up for Britney before she went all crazy on his ass.



No comments:

Post a Comment