Thursday 3 April 2003

Slap me on the

Slap me on the thigh and call me a member of elections group
(no offence dave, devin!)

But... ARGH. I've just finished NUS national conference (full report will follow later.. too tired atm) and it appears to have turned me into a complete sad twatty hack. Some amazing things happened, some annoying things, lots of beaurochracy (can't spell it! .. u know what i mean), lots of drunkedness and lots of fun but I seem to have been transformed into this person who a) voted for the far left loads of times (i mean wtf?), b) can talk at length about NUS & student politics (instead of gliding along like I was before), c) Actually really want to talk at length about it.

This has also transformed me into someone who is getting v. pissed off at the SRA who seem to not open up agendas to their members and not show us the constitution. They must have put something in our food at conference. I mean really, REALLY, why would someone want to read a constitution!!!

/me slaps self in face

No comments:

Post a Comment