Friday 1 August 2003

So yes the deadline has

So yes the deadline has passed and I can breathe again! RaW entered an utterly fantastic 23 entries and my fingers are crossed particularly in the best production catagory where we have 3 awesome entries.

Off to see Robbie @ Knebworth on Sunday which should be fab!!! Hoping he does some stuff from Life Through A Lense & I've been expecting you though and its not all just escapeology cos i havent really listened to it yet!

Top 5 Robbie Album songs!




TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Through A Lens Containing the singles Old before I die, Lazy Days, South of the Border, Angels & Let me entertain you , and regarded a bit of a failure until the mighty Angels came out. I used to absolute adore that song but general overplaying of it got to me and now its nice to hear occasionally! Old before I die, does however, have to be my favourite song - his 2nd single and a number 2 from April 1997 ( SIX YEARS AGO!!!). It goes down an absolute treat at Score!