Saturday 23 August 2003

Some wicked tunes coming out

Some wicked tunes coming out in the next few weeks:

Elton John - Are you ready for love : A rerelease of this 1970s classic. Dan and I spent the manic drive around Cov last night scaring other motorists by dancing like crazy people to Saturday Night's alright for fighting . However I don't think anything can beat the George Michael duet version of Don't let the sun go down on me merely cos of the immortal words Ladies and Gentleman .... MR ELTON JOHN . If you've heard it you'll get me. Also big up to the dont disCARD me . The damn thing about elton is that I used to really like him, however at Xmas working at HMV, we had the Fame academy album, Elton's greatest hits, and Westlife's greatest hits on CONSTANTLY, and they really got on my nerves. Hence I find it pretty difficult to listen to much of his old stuff now. Like a lot of the new stuff though, I want love rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment