Thursday 19 May 2005

Meme me up!

Hello!

So I've posted little on here recently about anything other than Miss-Shapes playlists. I hate to come back with a meme, but my dear Ms Lewis has passed the baton onto me so I must oblige. I'm not that big on films though so this maybe a bit poor.

the last film i saw at the cinema
As far as I can remember it was Meet The Fockers on Holloway Road. The original was funny and made me like Ben Stiller, however this follow up wasn't too good. Dustin & Barbara were a nice addition though.

last film i watched otherwise
Again it's a while back, but I think I watched Bridget Jones 2 at home when ill one day. Now I love Hugh Grant, and will normally stick up for any film with him in, but, oh dear, it was just gash! I really don't like Zellweger - I just want to grab her face and shake it. Sequels suck ass man.

films i'm looking forward to seeing
League of Gentlemen, Willy Wonka, the new Batman film, the Interpreter, A life aquatic.

total number of films i own… Ooh maybe about 50? I went through a phase of buying lots of DVDs a few years ago, but I've got over that now :-)

five films that mean something to me… I'm not sure any do. Evita got me hooked on Eva Peron and Madonna. Moulin Rouge got me going at the time. Finding Nemo was watched very late, but loved! Shaun of the Dead made me say HELLO to Mr Pegg. Oh and who could leave out Back to the Future. Hello I'm a boy!

honourable mentions… I like High fidelity, 28 days later, the Beach, De-Lovely (Uber intensely weepy)

passing the baton… I don't really want to pass it to anyone, but if I must ... Mary & Relly. Over to the ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment