Friday 6 May 2005

MS Week 1!

So last night we started our sets at Miss-Shapes.  For the first 4 weeks we are just doing hour 1 to get used to the club and the systems, then we'll be doing lots more.



Our aim was to play good/biggish tunes, but they would be things you don't hear *all* the time...



So our first hour playlist last night was...



Kelly Osbourne - One Word
Girls Aloud - You Freak Me Out
Mania - Money in my pocket
Scissor Sisters - Get it Get it
Fischerspooner - Happy
Amerie - 1 thing
Elastica - Waking Up
Bloc Party - Helicopter
Sleeper - Sale of the century
Basement Jaxx - Plug it in (feat JC Chasez)
Kittie & the Ks - I am a MF
Eve - Let me blow your mind (feat Gwen Stefani)
Puretone - Addicted to Bass
Clash - London Calling
Rachel Stevens - Some Girls
Placebo - Every me & Every You



Man, I'm so happy to be back djing again!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic playlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling a lot of love for that playlist. Amerie-Elastica-Bloc Party? I'd be on the floor! Convulsing. Happy days.

    ReplyDelete