Tuesday 30 August 2005

He made me do it

Del tagged me!  I can't do anything but oblige...



"List
five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what
genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're not
any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post
these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then
tag five people to see what they're listening to."



1. Clor - Love and Pain
2. Lush - Single Girl
3. Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch
4. Rachel Stevens - I said Never Again (But Here We Are)
5. LCD Soundsystem - Tribulations



I tag:



 Laurie
Mary
Ricky
Jessica
Pauly



Mine aren't particularly inspired at the moment, probably because 5 is too few, and I go on about them on here anyway.



But really, buy Clor's album - it's so so so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment