Friday 26 August 2005

Misshapen

This week was great.   Our sets were a little bit shorter than normal due to a guest DJ but it was totally fun due to all the people we were out with, dancing and having fun!



Early Set
---------



Dubstar- Stars
Flirtations - Nothing But A Heartbeat
Pointer Sisters - Happiness
Garbage - Androgyny
Lush - Single Girl
Sleater Kinney - Little Babies
Subways - Oh Yeah
Death in Vegas - Aisha
Vitalic - My Friend Dario
Lcd Soundsystem - Tribulations
Fischerspooner - Happy
Clor - Good Stuff
The Walkman - The Rat
Rachel Stevens - I said never again (but here we are)
Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch
Kitty & the K - I am MF



Late Set
--------



S Club vs Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Billie Jean
Rachel Stevens - So good
Transvision Vamp - I want Ur Love
Charlotte Hatherley - Bastardo
Suede - Trash
Alice Cooper - Poison
Bloodhound Gang - Ballad of Chasey Lane
Love Bites - I Broke Your Heart
Dandy Warhols - Get Off
James - Waltzing Away
White Stripes - My Doorbell
Aztec Camera - Somewhere in My Heart
Jam - Going Underground
David Bowie - Jean Genie
Placebo - Teenage Angst
Pulp - Misshapes
The Cure - Friday I'm in Love



tada.wav

No comments:

Post a Comment