Friday 5 August 2005

Warming Up for Brighton

Last night was probably the least stressful night djing ever.  I was in defensive DJing mode determined to make it great! 



Don't forget you can catch us at the Popstarz Tent at Brighton Pride between 6 and 8pm, so come along and say hi!



Early Set
---------



Grandaddy - The Crystal Lake
Garbage - Androgyny
Rinocerose - Bitch
Junior Senior - Itch You Can't Skratch
Frank Popp Ensemble - Hip Teens don't wear Blue Jeans
The Flirtations - Nothing But A Heartbeat
The Pipettes - We are the Pipettes
The Magic Numbers - Forever Lost
The Cardigans - I need some fine wine and you, you need to be nicer
Clor - Love and Pain
The White Stripes - My Doorbell
Blur - Popscene
Charlotte Hatherly - Bastardo
Kaiser Chiefs - Saturday Night
Hard-Fi - Hard to Beat
Gorillaz - DARE
Goldfrapp - Ooh La La
Richard X - Finest Dreams feat Kelis
Kylie - In my eyes



Late Set
--------



David Bowie - Rebel Rebel
Eels - Mr E's Beautiful Blues
Cornershop - Brimful of Asha
Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch
Dead or Alive - You spin me round
Kim Wilde - Kids in America
Pulp Fiction Theme Tune
The Knack - My Sharona
Girls Aloud - Long Hot Summer
Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl
White Town - Your Woman
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Date with the night
Prodigy - Smack my bitch up
The Cardigans - My Favourite Game
Skunk Anansie - Twisted
Britney - Toxic
Pink Grease - Pink G.R.ease
Bowling for Soup - Girl All The Bad Guys Want
Avril Lavigne - Sk8ta Boi
The Bloodhound Gang - Ballad of Chasey Lane
Dolly Parton - 9 to 5
Lipps Inc - Funky Town
Placebo - Daddy Cool
Beck - Sexx Laws
No Doubt - Just a Girl
Garbage - Cherry Lips
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
Green Day - Basketcase
The Wannadies - You and Me



DING DONG

1 comment:

  1. Hey there - I found you're site via audioscrobbler - you like dubstar - they're my fave band ever!!!! I see you play/listen to the alot of the same music I like which is nice! :-)
    I run a dubstar website - www.dubstar.org.uk and I'd love you to see it - it's got an active forum where Steve and Chris from the band often come to chat!!

    See you there,

    Kenickie (Ben)

    ReplyDelete