Tuesday 27 September 2005

This week…

Artsmusic234x200ladytron
Friday night
and it was time for Popstarz and one of the most anticipated PAs imaginable.   Joined by the inimitable Darren, we sang, danced, took photos and drank a fair bit of the old Purple Reef.



Over the last 48 hours I've been putting together a review of the gig for BBC London.  I'll link to it when it's up.




GhettoLast night I headed down to China White for the Deuce Bigalo: European Gigalo aftershow party.  It was always going to be interesting to go to such a notorious venue but in the end I did what I suspected I might and jacked it in to go to Ghetto.



There I shook my tail feather and danced in clothes far too posh for Falconberg Court. And went to bed at 5am. Whoops.







And the rest of the week?





Pop_quiz
Tonight I'll be trying to decipher a man who is incomprehensible but somehow hosts a pub based music quiz...



Alexhorne_thumb_pic









Thursday night and we're off to see some Comedy for the first time in ages.  This time it's Alex Horne, who I'm not familiar with but my partners in crime liked last time they saw him.   Despite this I'm the one dying with excitement about the show.  ITS ABOUT LATIN. How exciting is that?   VERY IS THE ANSWER.   (I studied Latin for 9 years. I LOVE IT)







Then its popstar fun to the max:





Rachel_1




Come and Get It
- the new Rachel Stevens album will be getting the Karinski reviewing treatment for BBC Music.



Warning IT IS INSANELY BRILLIANT.  The review is going to be gushing all over her face.









Nina



Early afternoon I'm interviewing The Cardigans as they prepare for the release of new album Super Extra Gravity.







Dougit
Wembley is the place to be on Friday night when we head over to swoon at a young 17 year old boy.  Yes it's McFly and yes, I fancy Dougie.



No comments:

Post a Comment