Thursday 29 June 2006

Lily Allen - Oh my god!

While some people might have got bored quickly, I'm still firmly in the Lily Allen Rulez camp and it seems most of you probbly are too given Smile has gone straight to #1 on iTunes.



I've just come across her cover of Kaiser Chiefs Oh My God and oh my god it's awesome. I figured it must have been done for a live lounge session but realised the recording sounded too produced for that. Now it seems that it's off a forthcoming Mark Ronson album Version - of course it is, listen to the brass!



Check it out at Shoes Are For Work and don't forget Smile is now avaliable on iTunes or for pre-ordering on Amazon.

3 comments:

  1. Hey - glad you like the OMG track. It's in her mixtape (#2, i thinks). Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to Lily Allen music. I love her music, my favourite song is Little Things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi babe i love ya all my m8s say i look like u so hooray i love the bling i love ur album and omg love ya hun

    ReplyDelete