Sunday 2 July 2006

My set at Pottymouth

Tonight I played a couple of sets at Pottymouth, an all girl vox party,180195997_3e5a7e1f6a_1
at the Spread Eagle in Shoreditch.  This is what I played:



8.25
Chicks on Speed - Love Life
Sarah Nixey - Strange Love
Herbert - Celebrity
Twiggy - When I Think Of You
Le Tigre - Viz
The Delilahs - Is That A Reason
Deadstar - That Dress Looks Better On You
Stefy - Chelsea
Ladytron - He Took Her To A Movie
Freezepop - Here Comes A Special Boy
Peaches - 2 Guys
mia - Heroes
Cardigans - Do You Believe
Sons & Daughters - Monster
Kitty & The K's - I am a MF
Robots in Disguise - DJs Got A Gun
Bis - Kandy Pop



2130
Tigarah - Fake Out
Nenah Cherry - Buffalo Stance
Los Super Elegentes - Dance
Long Blondes - Weekend Without Makeup
Tori Amos - Raspberry Swirl
Metric - Dead Disco
One More Kiss - This Itch
Dead Disco - City Place



2200
Girls Aloud - Swinging London Town
The Pipettes - Pull Shapes (Butlins Remix)
Morningwood - NY Girls
Donnas - Dancing With Myself



2250
Nelly Futardo - No Hay Iguai
Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopez - Block Party
Annie - The Crush
Elastica - In The City
Charlotte Hatherley - Kim Wilde

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I did download it, I even messaged them to try to get a CD. I just forgot about it (and what it sounds like :) )

    ReplyDelete