Sunday 15 October 2006

Blogtastic

In case you haven't noticed the Radio Times have introduced three regular blogs on their site, after the success of Grace Dent's Big Brother blog over the summer. Grace returns with the TVOD blog, while various people, including my friend Jack, contribute to the Why We Watch and The Best.... Alongside odd things on lowculture (more so the forum than the main page though to be honest), I've been using these sites to fill my increasing television viewing recently. Off my own steam I've redevloped more than a passing mature re-interest in Hollyoaks but a Radio Times review got me watching Jack Dee's BBC 4 sitcom Lead Balloon which has been providing giggles. If you've missed it then you can handily watch it online!

Another ace blog I've seen recently is Londonelicious. Writen by an American girl living in London, Kristan writes really friendly, detailed reviews of restaurants around the capital which you can handily view by postcode. Ace for checking somewhere out, and also for suggestions when I'm trying to think of somewhere cool to go.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the props! sadly have not tried out any new spots this week--am heading to ping pong tomorrow night, but i've already been! sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're much more adventurous than me. I need to start remembering to write stuff down as I go to restaurants!

    ReplyDelete