Thursday 12 October 2006

Last night I went to see Fischerspooner play live in London at Koko. They were ace. Turning last year's Odyssey show into something resembling their first year shows, they managed to combine theatre and dramatics with being a proper band.



And my interview? Well all my worries were totally unfounded and Casey and I had a great chat about a lot of things including Dolly Parton, a Fischerspooner perfume and Burt Bacharach. The full interview will be online very soon but it was super fun! Yay. I so need to stop gettting mega nervous before interviews, as they always seem to be fine. Three favourite bands down, one to go.

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah, glad it went well. I hope you asked the dead-celebrity-as-a-fur-coat question, and favourite-non-English-country question too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did ask the celebrity as a fur coat question!! HA!

    ReplyDelete