Wednesday 19 January 2005

Music Meme

From the very lovely cultivated stupidity

1. What’s the total size of music files on your computer?
About 2.63GB on this, my iBook, and close to 60GB I think on my PC.

2. What is the last CD you bought?
I bought the Chemical Brothers 'Come with us' yesterday for £4.99 from Sainsbury's. But I got a free promo copy of their new album 'Push the button' today too!

3. What is the last song you listened to before you read this post?
"Never Tear Us Apart". Not the original INXS version, but a duet from Tom Jones & Natalie Imbruglia. It was from Tom's great Reload album and I ripped it in to play to housemate J last week to showcase its excellence :D

4. Name four songs that you listen to a lot or that mean a lot to you.
(i) Moby - Porcelain. Don't listen to it that much but it reminds me of a time. We went to Majorca at the end of our A Levels and went to BCM - a big superclub in Palma. They had a light/laser show midway through and this was the first track. The combination of the lights and the sound was amazing. I also saw Moby do this live at a Robbie gig at Knebworth I went to back in Summer 2003.
(ii) Human League - Together in Electric Dreams. Again don't listen much but it reminds me of my first day of work. At 5pm on the friday everyone got lyrics out and stood up and karaoked along to this track. It was veryrandom.

Listen lots atm, according to iTunes...
(iii) Chemical Brothers- Galvanise. Yeah read below for Chem's word splurge!
(iv) Charlotte Hatherley - Bastardo. New single from the fab album 'Grey will fade' with a fab video (directed by bf Edgar Wright) and starring the yummy Simon Pegg!

5. Which three people are you passing the baton on to and why?
Hmmm what?

No comments:

Post a Comment