Friday 17 June 2005

All by myself

On my own this week...



1030 - 1130



Sister Sledge - Thinking of you
Nenah Cherry - Manchild
Saint Etienne - Who Do you think you are
Pay TV - Trendy Discotheque   
Annie - Anniemal
Fischerspooner - Happy
Dead 60s - Loaded Gun
Clor - Good Stuff
Teen Anthems - What a girl wants
The Faders - Jump
Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
Courtney Love - Mono
Kenickie - In your car
Pixies - Here comes your man
Beck - Mixed Bizness
Transvision Vamp - I want your love
Le Tigre - On the verge
Blondie - Sunday Girl
Puretone - Addicted to Bass



130 - 300



Placebo - Bitter End
Republica - Ready to Go
The Hives - Main Offender
The White Stripes - Fell in love with a girl
The Strokes - Last Nite
No Doubt - It's my life
Pink - Get the party started
The Dandy Warhols - Get Off
Jet - Are you gonna be my girl?
Amerie - 1 Thing
Basement Jaxx - Plug it in feat JC Chasez
Studio B - I See Girls
Goldfrapp - Train
Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence
New Order - Blue Monday
Pink Grease - Pink G.R.ease
Siousxe & the Banshees - The Passenger   
The Clash - Rock the Casbah
Le Tigre - I'm so excited
Girls Aloud - Jump   
Rachel Stevens - L A Ex
Supergrass - Alright
The Lightening Seeds - The LIfe of Riley
Suede - Beautiful Ones
Beck - Sexx Laws
Green Day - Basketcase
Super Furry Animals - Juxtaposed



Thanks to Darren, Dan, Mary and Laurie  for coming.

1 comment:

  1. he does live in leam. Or has he moved? I know where he should be but have not seen him for about 12 months

    ReplyDelete