Monday 6 June 2005

Karinski.net is currently loving

Gorillaz - Demon Days : Album number 2 for the cartoon dream team, complete with collaborations here there and everywhere. Particularly loving DARE (feat Shaun Ryder) and Fire Coming Out of A Monkey's Head (feat Bill Murray).

Black Books : Not seen originally on television, I've been watching the first series of the Dylan Moran/Bill Bailey comedy over the last few weeks, and I love it. I hated Dylan Moran in Shaun of the Dead (first time I'd come across him) but am now slowly falling in love with Mr Bernard Black. Is that wrong?

Bob Mortimer : Is that wronger? Oh come on, he's super hot, particularly in the highly underated, fantastic, reworking of Randall & Hopkirk. Mmm i've gone all daydreamy :-)

4 comments:

  1. Gorillaz - Brilliant. Might even tide me over til Graham rejoins Blur. I hope. Sniff.

    Black Books - It's ace! And actually gets better, if you fancy investing in the later series. I turned to it when I'd watched Spaced to death, and it made me feel better.

    Bob? Always more of a Vic man myself.

    "Bob, have you farted?"
    "No!"
    "What, not ever?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh no. Vic is just *shuddersome*. I've failed to see any of their standup and as a youngun never really 'got' shooting stars.. maybe i need to try to watch some again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Dennis Hopper, not Bill Murray on "Fire Coming Out of the Monkey's Head" innit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bill Murray would've been cool! But i guess he's more ghosts than zombies. Oh well. Maybe next time. Someone should mention it to Damon.

    ReplyDelete