Monday 6 June 2005

Monday Monday

Good morning, planet afterlifers!



Hurrah for a finally working feed :D   Oh and merry monday to the rest of y'all as well.



Anyone trying for Live 8 tickets? I'm waiting for a Spice Girls announcement, although Madonna is pretty much good enough.  Good enough to have to sit through Coldplay and Bono tho??



In order to get a ticket you need to send the answer to:



Which city is nearest to the G8 summit in July? A) Berlin, B) Moscow, C) Edinburgh to 84599 by midnight on Sunday.  Texts cost £1.50 + your network charge.



The first 72500 people drawn from a ballot on Monday will be sent 2 tickets each.  You can text as many times as you like but it's not guaranteed you get a ticket.



Alternatively you can send your answer on a postcard to:Live 8 Ticket Competition, PO Box 4026, Leamington Spa, CV31 9AZ.



This seems like a much better plan.  I won't be hiking up my phone bill to extraordinary levels, and I can donate to a charity I feel more passionately about instead.  As Bob keeps on saying 'This isn't Live Aid 2' (uhhuh), it's about the awareness not the money.  Fine, I'll give the money I would have spent on texts to Avert or Stonewall's Education for All campaign.



No comments:

Post a Comment