Monday 14 November 2005

Predict A Disco

Friday night at Trash Palace I was on my tod as James was violently being sick everywhere and was in bed.   Last night I was being sick everywhere *yuck*.  I feel awful.



I must get some energy though as I need to write the content for our new DJ website.   Last week we had a photoshoot for Boyz magazine and an interview with us will appear this week as their choice of up and coming indie DJs. Whoo.



This week you can catch us on Friday night at Trash Palace between 7 and 11pm and then later on the same evening at <a href="http://www.popstarz.org">Popstarz</a>.



In none DJ news, the brilliant singles from The Modern and The Pipettes are out today so buy them!



Here's the setlist from Friday



7pm
Annie - Me plus one
Madonna - I love New York
Alpine Stars - Carbon Kid
Gorillaz - Dirty harry
KT Tunstell - Suddenly I see
Grandaddy - The Crystal Lake
Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch
Super Furry Animals - Northern Lites
Arcitecture in Helsinki - The Cemetary
Bis - Dead Wrestlers
Shampoo - Cars
Girls Aloud - Watch Me Go
Vitalic vs Bjork - Who Am I?
Fischerspooner - We Need A War
Simian - La Breeze



8pm
Pulp - Razzamataz
Kaiser Chiefs - Modern Way
Girls Aloud - Wild Horses
Sugababes - Obsession
Saint Etienne - Sylvie
Mint Royale - Don't Falter
Charlotte Hatherly - Bastardo
The Honeymoon - Running Up THat Hill
Madonna - Sorry
Ladytron - Playgirl
The Modern - Discotheque Francais
Rachel Stevens - Crazy Boys
Scissor Sisters - Music is the Victim
Prince - Raspberry Beret
David Bowie - Modern Love



9pm
The Dandy Warhols - Get Off
The White Stripes - Hotel Yorba
Graham Coxon - Freakin' Out
Hard-Fi - Hard to Beat
Subways - Oh Yeah
Girls Aloud - Biology
Love Bites - You Broke My Heart
No Doubt -Just a Girl
Sleater Kinney - Little Babies
Elastica - Waking Up
The Killers - Mr Brightside
Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
Blondie - Atomic
Rachel Stevens - Some Girls
Holly Valance - State of Mind



10pm
Girls Aloud - Swinging London Town
Madonna - Hung Up
Sugababes - Push the Button
Le Tigre vs Missy E - Get Ur Deceptacon On
Pixies - Debaser
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet That You Look Good on the Dancefloor
Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To
David Bowie - Young Americans
Pulp - Common People
Billy Idol - White Wedding
The Vapours - Turning Japanese
The Knack - My Sharona
Mylo - Drop the Pressure
Lipps Inc - Funky Town
Basement Jaxx - Good Luck
Britney - Slave 4 U
Mary J Blige - Family Affair

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature. Great set as always... makes me wish I was in L'don to come and hear some of these sets. Up and coming indie DJs indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My feet are tapping just reading that!

    ReplyDelete