Thursday 17 November 2005

What’s going on?

BoyzLast week James and I went to a small studio in Hoxton for a photoshoot and interview for Boyz magazine for the best up and coming DJs in London.  For some reason we were included! Hooray.



You can see a small picture of it here but either go to the Boyz website to see it in full or have a look on my flickr stream .



We're also going to be stopping doing Trash Palace on a Friday in the next couple of weeks and instead moving to be residents at Popstarz  itself. Woo.



And finally in DJ news, we've just put up our DJ website hoping to capture some interest of the back of the article.  Any ideas or thoughts on the basic site, let me know!



PipettesOn the writing front, I've been doing more writing for Londonist, which if you're a London kid, you really should read, as it tells you about loads of cool stuff going on, and both myself and Ricky write for it.  You can see my small number of posts here.



I'm quite excited at the moment as I managed to get an article about one of my favourite, little known, groups, The Pipettes, onto the CDUK site.  You can read that here!  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment