Tuesday 11 March 2003

The Challenge is set….

The Challenge is set....



As readers will know I DJ at university & have (fingers crossed) managed to get somewhere back home for the holidays. One of the things I really love about DJing is finding new music, picking the quality from the cack, and playing it to people. Getting people all excited about a track way before its release date is fantastic. DJ Sammy - Heaven was a big tune of mine about 9 months before release, but most people I knew were already loving it because I had put the word about.

So what I want from you lot are any new pop picks you have. I'm aware/have most stuff that is out but its prereleases that I am somewhat lacking in at the moment. Preferably pop cos that's what I play but feel free to leave me any other tracks that are making you go whoo at the moment!

Also I'm after any tracks that you remember as being fantastic, but that just don't get heard that often these days.



Trix xx

No comments:

Post a Comment