Friday 28 March 2003

Hmmm. I worked tonight because

Hmmm. I worked tonight because I'm fed up of being stuck in alone bored out of my head. All of my mates back home have blokes ... I don't have a single 'single' one. It sucks. So instead of be bored when I get "no he won't let me" replies off them I called in a favour with some family friends and got a bar job. I've never worked at a club before only a pub. So starting out at the UK's biggest club was quite a step!! Twas fun. Time went very quickly (yay). I made £9.30 in tips (yay) and I get paid quite a good wage.

Only thing was I spied one of my ex's. Somehow it made me feel like I was beneath him .. I was working while he was clubbing. Even though I know thats not the case. Also, hmm I dunno, out of my 3 boyfriendish people over the years (god i'm so emotionally repressed... and im not a dog .. im just er choosy (& prim)), he was the one that was the most 'normal'. The other 2 .. one was a psychopath and the other just screwed me about for ages... but this one was just a normal guy, my age, nice etc... and I wasn't that arsed about him. We saw each other when we were home from uni but we'rent all hung up about each other etc... But i dunno seeing him tonight kinda made me think I miss coming home & seeing him.. I just miss having that.

Ah well never mind.. one day my prince charming will come along I suppose... until then maybe I should buy something from the below link ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment