Saturday 8 March 2003

Oi you.. YES YOU!

Oi you.. YES YOU!

A chuffing lot of people (well to me) are reading this blog & noone ever comments, thus making me look sad, lonely & like I have no friends.

So I'm going to ask a direct question and hopefully you guys will give me the answer in my comments.

Last Song of the Night : I DJ Top Banana at Uni. (Full on cheese for people who arent warwick!) This is our last week of term so we need a corker to finish the event off with. I also hugely need some more variety to my last songs. So i'm asking you what you think the last song of the night should be:

Usual chosen are:

Andy Williams - Can't take my eyes off you
Let Loose - Crazy for you
Europe - The Final Countdown
Take That - Never Forget/ Back for good.
Bon Jovi - Always <-- personal fav

Last week I tried Coolio - Gangstas Paradise and twas ace! But I need something fab this week! Help me people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment