Monday 24 March 2003

Lots of bloggers seem to

Lots of bloggers seem to have done a 100 things about themselves so here is mine!!

1. I am 21 years old
2. I have brown hair which falls just beneath my shoulder. It is quite wavy but I straighten it because it tends to go fuzzy.
3. I have dark brown eyes.
4. I live in Blackpool, North West England and have lived here all my life in the same house.
5. I go to Warwick University and so live in Coventry (yum) during Term Time.
6. Warwick was my insurance university. I was planning to go to Edinburgh.
7. I went to an all girls school from 5 to 18.
8. I have 8 GCSEs (max we were allowed to take)
9. I have 4 A-Levels.
10. I read Computer Science & Business Studies at University.
11. I have worked in Index, HMV, Gadget shop, Next at weekends from school or holidays. HMV was the best.
12. I have worked at BAE SYSTEMS & Natwest which were alright.
13. I have worked in some bars in Blackpool and am currently working at the UK's biggest nightclub.
14. I have an 8310 Nokia Mobile.
15. I was born on a Tuesday and my mum wanted me to call me Tuesday.weird eh? N.b. That isn't my name.
16. Trixie Karinski isn't my real name but it will do for on here. I'm a tad worried it sounds like the name of a drag act???
17. I don't like public transport. I'm sorry but it makes me feel dirty.
18. /me looks above. I am a snob.
19. I use irc commands outside of irc.
20. I am therefore a geek.
21. I am not a typical geek though. I am a fun happy cool one.
22. I am a union officer.
23. Everyone thinks I have a thing for sabbs, however its more a case that the majority have just been damn cute over the last 2 years!
24. Geri was my favourite Spice Girl.
25. Boybands have never ever been a friend of mine. I just can't stand them.
26. I do however without fail know the words to every 5ive single. But name a girl who doesn't.
27. I like to write with fountain pen.
28. I spend a lot of time on www.thedvdforums.com/forums
29. Angel is my favourite TV show followed closely by Buffy. It would be the other way round if season 7 of Buffy wasn't so goddamn cack.
30. My favourite Buffy episodes are Passion & The Gift.
31. Waiting in the Wings is my fav Angel.
32. Spike from BTVS is v. sexy
33. I'm not a very girly girl in the sense of I hate shopping and I really cannot be arsed to spend hours getting ready.
34. I can get up and go in 10 minutes.
35. My best friend is called Natalie and she rocks!
36. I have several other v. close friends from university and school.
37. I used to think cheesy Blackpoolesque dance music was cool. Now however I do not.
38. I despise Flip & Fill. They are the evilist men in dance.
39. I have a subscription to Heat. I used to like it a lot and got the subscription back in the early days meaning I get each issue for 35p. I can't be bothered to read it much these days.
40. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't kill to work for them.
41. I want a subscription to Mixmag.
42. I DJ in our students' union and love it!
43. I occasionally use a sunbed but never enough for it to do anything.
44. I took part in a National model United Nations in London in 1998,
45. I have been abroad to France, Ibiza, Majorca, Belgium, Holland.
46. I want to go to New York.
47. I have kissed 5 guys in life total.
48. I started going clubbing when I was 18. Mainly because I wasn¡¦t allowed to before hand. Grrh.
49. Clubbing was however my downfall as my best friend at school and I decided that it was more fun than revising for our a-levels.
50. My last headmistress was a complete and utter biatch.
51. Both sides of my family don't like each other.
52. My all-time memorable moment was in BCM in Magaluf with Wendy. The laser show started along to Moby - Porcelain. The combination of the lights and the music was awesome. Guess u had to be there.
53. I have a half sister who is nearly 3.
54. I always wanted a sibling when I was younger.
55. It has been said that I may be a bit of a prude!! But I'm not I'm just er prim ;)
56. I'm straight but some people at uni in the last 6 months have thought I was gay.
57. I went on the NUS march against tuition fees in December and got very wet.
58. I've been involved in Student Radio at university.
59. I present a radio show called Girls from Mars
60. I am now the Station Manager of our station & hope to work in TV/Radio when I graduate.
61. Happiness is the most important thing in life.
62. I could live a life without sex if it meant I had love. Big impassioned debate on this is going to appear on here soon. Had mad msn conversation with flatmate & her contradicting views the other night.
63. My favourite ice cream is HD Cookie Dough. Yum.
64. I drive a red KA.
65. I passed my driving test 1st time back in 99.
66. I want to drive a Black convertible Audi TT.
67. Moulin Rouge is one of my favourite films.
68. Shakespeare's Othello is my favourite play. I studied it at a-level and just loved it to bits. The character of Iago is so complex and there is so much to talk about him. Read it!
69. After watching Evita (which I loved), I had a slight (!) obsession with learning everything possible I could about Eva Peron. This involved reading every single book ever written on her. Yes... ever.
70. People who are uber-confident annoy me.
71. Best reason to go and see a movie - Hugh Grants in it! Yum!!
72. I really don't like animals and absolutely despise dogs.
73. My fav Disney movie is The Little Mermaid.
74. If I write a whole page of work and I don't like how I've laid it out/think it is untidy, I throw it away & rewrite it.
75. I try to be environmentally friendly.
76. Ribena is my favourite cordial, but pass me a Taboo & Lemonade and I'm not going to say no!
77. I don't like discussing my feelings with other people. I tend to keep them bottled up.
78. If I like someone I tend to get a tiny weeny bit obsessive (hi pat!). But I haven't been doing this recently which is good.
79. If my friends are happy, I am happy.
80. I hate two faced people.
81. I played netball & tennis at school, but don't really watch any sports.
82. I want to live in London.
83. I love the Liverpudlian accent.
84. Latin is the most fantastic language. I studied it through to A-level and I recommend it to anyone.
85. Proving someone wrong is very satisfying.
86. My first opinions are not always right.
87. I hate & refuse to go on rollercoasters.
88. I get scared very easily. I don't like jumping off a little wall because I reckon I will die!
89. I believe in marriage.
90. Chaucer is evil.
91. I can touch type at about 65-70 wpm and learnt when I was 7.
92. I've always been a bit of a computer freak.
93. I started with a commodore 64.
94. I own 2 3rd gen consoles. Gamecube & Xbox.
95. I¡¦ve been on radio 1. (I won a competition)
96. They took me to London & I met bundles of celebs. Twas ace!
97. Fab lyric: 'I want you, but I¡¦m not giving in this time' Michelle Branch - Goodbye to you. Especially on the buffy episode.
98. I like to play on fruit machines but hardly do anymore
99. I have found 100 things to write quite hard!!
100. I believe it is better to wait for the one you love than love the one you are with, no matter how long it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment