Friday 28 February 2003

Coming soon … So

Coming soon ...

So whilst watching the flicks below I've been seeing trailers for pictures coming out soon (well duh obviously):

Maid in Manhatten : Hmm. I hate Jennifer Lopez.. cannot stand the woman. And Ralph Fiennes in a romantic comedy??? After seeing him in Red Dragon i'm not sure quite how that is going to work. But it just looks so good!!! The poster is dreadfully cheesy, in fact the whole thing is, but I really really want to see it. Shame on me.

Life of David Gale : I've got some free tickets from the Beeb to go and see this one on Tuesday. Starring Kevin Spacey (yay) and Kate Winslet, it tells the story of a anti-death penalty protestor, who is set up and placed on death row. Looks good.

Jackass : Er.. what?? And why??

No comments:

Post a Comment