Monday 17 February 2003

Wowwweeeee The very fantastic

Wowwweeeee



The very fantastic Popjustice have linked to me! This is very very cool but it means that I should actually blog more regularly. Its been getting very sporadic recently, mainly because I'm just so knackered. But now I have motivation :D

I toddled off back home this weekend away from the Warwick bubble and oh boy, was it good to be back.
Friday night - went to mum's for birthday meal type thing then bobbed into town to see who was about. Syndicate is very cool on a friday. The night is "Back to the future" and its all old skool .. jinny, jx etc type musique.
Sat night - Town! ... (again). Did a bit of a pubcrawl with Andrea, Rick & Mike. Then met G, Jenny & Mark for an hour or so in Linekers where I saw Damian for a little while.. (hmm) and then heading off to The Syndicate where Sonique was playing. Nat joined up with us then and it resulted in a v. fun night of free aftershocks, although the music was uber hard. Nat & i then stayed up for many hours playing Buffy on the xbox! Quality game!

No comments:

Post a Comment