Tuesday 18 February 2003

Wow. This blog has had

Wow. This blog has had over 1100 hits in the last 30 days!

Rik Waller is reborn: Oh lordy. I watched a bit of American Idol 2 this weekend. In a bizarre twist of fate, a HUUUGE guy called Reuben was actually being praised by Simon Cowell et al and they wanted him to go through to the final 10.

In comparison to Pop Idol it seems a bit pants really. The audience don't seem particulary interested & the general aura of the show reeks of bad production. It also made me (yes MADE me) get a copy of Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract cos I thought it might be quite good to play at Score! (90s pop night I dj at uni) but no... Its quite pants really!

In spicy news : Well they all showed up for this dinner so whoah that is actually a huge move. Mel C's spokeperson has refuted the claim that she will sing with the girls again. But I suppose it depends how the new album does really. I'm being v. negative about this. I used to love the Spice Girls... like love love... went to see them in concert etc.. I just think them back together would ruin the memories of the past somehow /me shrugs. I still would go see/buy them tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment