Monday 17 February 2003

Just a couple of things

Just a couple of things I came across this weekend:



Counting Crows feat Vanessa Carlton : Hmm.  Vanessa Carlton's album was fab.  Counting crows .. I can't say i've heard any more than the fantastic Colourblind taken from the stunning Cruel Intentions Soundtrack, but from the brilliance of that song I reckoned they were good.  Now here comes Big yellow taxi and I have to answer what the hell is going on.  I stayed watching the video cos it had Hugh Grant *yum* clips throughout it, but basically as well as covering a cack song (never liked it sorry if that means I should burn in hell), the featuring of Vanessa is minimal... all the girl does is sing "mmm bop bop bop" a couple of times!  Ludicrous & shite.  Don't go there music buyers!



Blur - Coffee & TV Video : Yes I'm behind the times on this one by about, ooh, 4 years but how stonking cool is the video.  A little milk carton wanders round trying to help people.  It rocks supreme!!! Go watch.



X-boxes : got hold of my xbox and spent a hell of a lot of time playing BTVS on it.  Absolutely fab!! And if any of you have played the game, I'm just going to say one thing.  You want a piece of me?  I'll give you the whole damn pie! Chortle chortle.



TaTu : Ok guys.  You get off on girls getting together .. but even when they are DOG ROUGH???



Mel C : Last album was stylish.  She broke away from the Spice Girl mould and did it well.  One fantastic album track that deserves a look up is Closer .  However her first single from album numero do is absolutly dreadful.  Having said that, its reported the Spicies are going to get back together.  No girls!! I was a big fan (yes *cough* it was cool then ok!) but NO!! NOT NOW!!  Crash & burn.  Your fans have all grown up & frankly your all too old & corrupted now to have the same energy that was in intial spicedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment