Tuesday 11 February 2003

Top B last night was

Top B last night was really good. I got really really fed up of djing Score ( last 8 bar one!!) so asked to be moved to Top B for a bit and I was, thank god.

Warwick absolutly love Bus Stop - Kung Fu Fighting.. whats that all about!!!! Oh and Justin - Cry me a river went down a storm.

I've tried and succeeded in dragging Dom away from the standard end of night songs of Let Loose - Crazy for you, and Take That - Never Forget, and played Bon Jovi - Always. It goes down absolutley amazingly, and you can dip practically the entire song & get the entire top b singing it back at you!!!

I'm just trying to think of loads of good end of night songs... Old before I die is a good Score one, as is The Final Countdown.

If you can think of any for my end of the night cd then comment me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment