Thursday 23 January 2003

Everyone’s getting spanked but

Everyone's getting spanked but me



Well not actually me, but that was an absolutely hilarious line in a Buffy ep I watched last night. Currently working my way through season 4, and you know, I never thought I would say this but its actually not that bad on rewatch... and Riley isn't as dreadful as I remembered. I think it may have something to do with the fact that it was during Season 4, the Beeb went crazy with the schedule and threw Buffy all over the place. They did that with the X-files too, and hence it lost my interest as I could never find when it was on. I am quite tempted to buy x-files dvds so I can watch all the way through but afaik theres a whole 9 seasons worth! (and I'm still mentally scarred by the athlete's foot taking over the world episode)

And yet another link... Parallel view.

Trix

No comments:

Post a Comment