Thursday 16 January 2003

New stuff I’ve heard

New stuff

I've heard quite a lot of people raving about the new Dannii Minogue track, and I eventually found a copy of it via MP3 finder, only to find that its a exact cover of J.C.A "I begin to wonder". I loved this track when I heard the original and seeing the Dannii one is just a replica but with her voice I love it too. Definately find a copy of it people! Its got a slight 80s feel with a synth beat fitting into the pop-dance catagory... but good! Out on Feb 24th.

Popjustice report that S Club are meant to be releasing my favourite track from their album, Love ain't gonna wait for you sometime before their movie comes out. No release date yet.. but its a true disco stomper and it rocks.

OOh also looking through the new release schedule - The Cardigans have got a new single out on 10 March & an album on 24th! Can't wait :-)

In other news Matthew Kelly has been arrested for alleged sexual assult on minors...the names that are popping out are getting more shocking daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment