Tuesday 14 January 2003

*gasp* shock horror. Kix 96

*gasp* shock horror. Kix 96 are playing a funky remix of If You're not the one. I couldn't even consider such a thing existed! Its not that good though!!

I'm stuck trying to write an essay for 2moro. Mr Shipp & Ann marie, Carter & Claudia, Carys etc etc are all out at the pub & then going to Dave's. Not impressed. I'm writing about the information system of a recruitment firm. Excellente.

So the midweeks eh. As expected gimpboy is in at no1. Not astounding sales though given he is a reality tv star. Girls Aloud still selling quite well. Jamieson track is just a bit funny. First its garage which means I'm not too keen, but hmm I dunno its just a bit bizarre & i don't know how to explain it. Its like garage happy hardcore. Yup see it made no sense :-)

HUUUGE yay for feeder. Hope that position sticks till week end. And Busted!!! My favourite mockrock pop boys are in at no5! Layo & Bushwacka are in at no 7 which is excellent. Whatever you do you must find a copy of this. Its Love Story vs Kings of convienience's finally and it sounds like they were meant to be together.

Ooooh only 1900 words to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment