Tuesday 7 January 2003

Ok… there has been a

Ok... there has been a slight hiatus in blog updatage due to a few reasons:

1) Busted Computer : Woke up and computer had turned itself off. Won't turn back on. Think it is just the power supply though so should be sorting it soon. I'm just nicking Carys machine at the mo.


2) Going back to Uni : Yeah i'm back in the bubble. Glad to be back this time acutally. LP is still exactly the same as it was.. they have done nothing to it. Not even sorted the lifts. GODDAMN.
Also I showed up at a new course's 1st lecture on Monday & got told it had been cancelled, leaving me 12 cats short. Great. So i've spent all today trying to sort it out & have managed to wangle not picking a 12 cat dcs option but managing to get an unusual option from the Stats department. Bonus.

Oh and just so you get quite how crap LP is. They are turning the water off at 9am tomorrow for 8 hours. I mean really... wtf!!!


I have also made a decision that I'm not running for a sabbatical position. As much as I would love to do the job, I think that I really need to concentrate on my degree and I doubt that taking a year out in the middle is going to help it.

Trix

No comments:

Post a Comment