Saturday 18 January 2003

Well I’ve managed to skank

Well I've managed to skank my dad's email connection so here I am!! Rejoice ye masses. Ahem.

I saw Chicago on Thursday night... finally. I've been waiting for this film since I saw the trailer way back in November, and it pissed me off in no uncertain terms when 30th december came and it opened ... only in london. Fantastic. So yeah everyone has been saying how Renee Zellweger really shines, but to be honest I really cannot stand the woman. I think its just something about her face... her lips her cheeks perhaps?? I dunno she just freaks me out a bit. I watched Bridget Jones the other day and admit I did like it. But watching that and then this, I was left wondering wtf her boobs had gone. She is thin as a rake.. just look at her knees. The thiness could make u feel ill And I didn't think she was that amazing. CZJ on the other hand is just the most gorgeous woman ever. Everything about her shines...

Overall I did enjoy the film. Richard Gere was v. cool and I was bizarrely attracted to him all the way through it. I would really like to see this on the stage now and will probably see the film again... I think its one of those that you can appreciate more the second time round.

I also finally saw the Justin Timberlake - Cry me a river video. True to reports he does seem like a psychotic killer in it and yes that most definatly is meant to be Britters. But just one thing, whats the crazy jumping dancing all about dude!???

No comments:

Post a Comment